The purpose of this interdisciplinary Advisory Committee is to ensure that the project is connected to other initiatives and to act as a review body in terms of providing concrete technical inputs on methodological development, and as an extended support, in terms of potentially hosting events, etc.
Members of the Advisory Committee:
- Lucia Alessi, European Commission – Joint Research Center
- Alexander Bassen, Hambourg University
- Jella Benner-Heinacher, Deutsche Schutzvereinigung für Wertpapierbesitz e.V.
- Niels Brab, Deutsche Beurse
- Bryan Coughlan, The European Consumer Organisation (BEUC)
- Ben Granjé, Vlaamse Federatie van Beleggers
- Alin Iacob, Asociaţia Utilizatorilor Romani de Servicii Financiare
- Josina Kamerling, CFA Institute
- Vincent Kiefer, Agence Française de la Transition Ecologique (ADEME)
- Philipp Krüger, University of Geneva
- Rainer Riess, Federation of European Securities Exchanges
- Nele Renders, VITO